Omaha is home to over 20,000 businesses and every one of those businesses need IT support. While a great deal of these organizations have their own IT departments or even outsourced support, we realize that small and medium-sized businesses depend on Friendly PC to be there when things aren’t running like they should.
When a small business is facing computer repair issues, it can be crippling — basically business comes to a crashing halt. Friendly PC is there when and where you need us. We can offer remote cloud care, we can show up to your office or you can come into the store anytime.
Over our 15+ years of business in Omaha, we have helped thousands of clients with:
- Computer Diagnostics and Repair
- Remote Support
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Hard Drive Upgrade and Replacement
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Wired and Wireless Networking
- Computer Upgrades
- Custom-Built Systems
- Service Contracts
- Web Design and Development
- IT Security
- Operating System Reinstallation
- Monthly Maintenance Plans