2021 is nearly here and we want to make it known that we’re here for all of your computer repair and upgrade needs. We know you have options but we also know Friendly PC is the best one. And here’s why…
It’s great to #shoplocal #shopsmall
- Small businesses donate 250% more than larger businesses to nonprofits and community causes. (Source: SCORE)
- If you spend $100 at a local business, roughly $68 stays in your local economy. If you spend the same at a large business, only $43 stays in the local economy.
- Small businesses accounted for 64% of new jobs created in the U.S. over the last 15 years according to the U.S Small Business Administration.
Our customers have a lot to say about our level of service
We do it all
Business Solutions: When a small business is facing computer repair issues, it can be crippling. Friendly PC is there when and where you need us. We offer remote support or can visit your office to solve problems on-site.
Residential Services: We realize you don’t have a neighborhood IT department, and not every problem can be solved by turning your computer off and on again. Our computer repair specialists can help with any problem on your home or personal computer.
Remote Repairs: With remote cloud services, you don’t even need to come to the store for some repairs. With your permission, we can now troubleshoot and diagnose your home computer issues remotely.
In-Shop Services and Advice: You can also always bring your device or computer to the shop for repair or just some friendly advice. We’ve seen and fixed nearly every problem you can throw at us.
We offer helpful resources
Get expert advice on the Friendly PC Blog with new, relevant tips, tricks, hacks and information twice every month.
Sign up for the Friendly PC newsletter to find out about our monthly specials, check up on the blog, and learn something new from Lil’ Rob.
Speaking of Lil’ Rob, are you subscribed to the Friendly PC YouTube channel? It’s full of short videos with tons of great information about the tech you know and use. Subscribe now.
We are the ultimate gamer destination
Did you know you can build a custom gaming machine with Friendly PC? Or, we can take your older gaming system and make the upgrades it needs to really fly.
We also just love to geek out with you.
We make computer repair easy for you
- We offer a monthly special so you can upgrade, repair, or safeguard your computer at a reasonable cost with the best experts in town.
- We’re centrally located just off of 108th and L. Hop on the interstate and you’re here! Get directions.
Don’t want to lug your big equipment or take the time to drive to the shop? We get it! That’s why we offer remote support whenever possible. Give us a call or leave a message to schedule a remote appointment.