Omaha is home to over 20,000 businesses and every one of those businesses need IT support. While a great deal of these organizations has their own IT departments or even outsourced support, we realize that small and medium-sized businesses depend on Friendly PC to be there when things aren’t running as they should.
When a small business is facing computer repair issues, it can be crippling — basically business comes to a crashing halt. Friendly PC is there when and where you need us. We can offer remote cloud care, we can show up to your office or you can come into the store anytime.
Over our 19+ years of business in Omaha, we have helped thousands of clients with:
- Anti-Virus Protection Management
- Computer Repair
- Data Back-up and Recovery Solutions
- Remote Support
- Software Support and Upgrades
- Server Hardware Support and Setup
- Hardware Upgrade Solutions
- Wired and Wireless Networking
- Custom Built Business-Class Servers, Desktops, and Laptops
- Service Contracts
- Free Network Evaluations